Tax efficient extraction for OMB companies, their directors and employees
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
Online Live, 7 July 2022
Glasgow, 18 October 2022
This course will review the options available to business owners in extracting profits and how to ensure maximum tax efficiency is gained within your business.
It will review tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees salary v dividends, benefits, exit strategies and family succession.
Who should attend
This course is principally designed for accountants and tax advisers in practice who deal with OMBs.
What you will learn
- Incorporation: is it the best option for your client?
- Extraction from corporates: the dividend vs bonus debate
- Close company issues, including family succession and alphabet shares
- Efficient use of pension contributions
- Tax efficient benefits and pay, including trivial benefits and salary sacrifice (OpRAs)
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Termination payments
- Contractor companies and IR35
- Exit strategies and the IHT and CGT implications –how to maximise the reliefs
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org