Personal development essentials: Negotiation
Member price: £119 + VAT
Non-member price: £140 + VAT
Online Live, 24 October 2022
We are negotiating all the time – whether with external stakeholders or internal or even with our family and friends, it is all negotiation. So if you can find a way to rapidly and smoothly reach a win-win outcome in all your interactions, you will transform the results you get in your world. You will get better outcomes and build better relationships at the same time.
The good news is that there are known ways of achieving this and this course will go through them in a simple and practical manner, with opportunities for you to apply them to your real-life situations.
Who should attend
This short course will give you the core structures of negotiation and a step-by-step framework to reach win-win outcomes in any situation.
What you will learn
At the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Negotiate confidently and skilfully to achieve the optimum solution for all parties in any situation
- Identify ambitious outcomes in their negotiations and creative ways to reach them
- Understand the nature of deadlocked situations and how to get around them
- Know when to walk away from a deal
- Build great relationships with their counterparties
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A full-day course on this subject is also available
Negotiating skills - an introduction