Personal development essentials: Assertiveness
Member price: £119 + VAT
Non-member price: £140 + VAT
Online Live, 22 September 2023
It’s the nature of the modern world, sadly, that unless we are willing to stand up for ourselves we may get over-looked or, worse, taken advantage of. But sometimes it is difficult to know what is appropriate behaviour and what is going too far.
This bitesize programme will help you identify where exactly assertive behaviour sits in that spectrum between passive and aggressive and will give you tools to apply this to your real-life situations. As a result, you can feel more confident, get better outcomes, deal more effectively with difficult people and generally lead a happier and more successful life.
Who should attend
This short course is for anyone who needs to deal with people more confidently, without being too passive or aggressive.
What you will learn
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
- Know what assertiveness is and what would be appropriate behaviour in any situation
- Understand their personal rights regarding how to be treated in the workplace
- Be more confident
- Use the right body language for assertive communication
- Say no in a robust but diplomatic manner
- Build a strategy for applying the theory to their real-life situations
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A full-day course on this subject is also available
Assertiveness - an introduction