Charity Financial Statements update course
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
2023 dates to be announced
Charity accountants face an ongoing challenge to keep abreast of changes to standards and regulations, and to produce compliant financial statements, independent examination and audit files efficiently.
This course reflects on common accounting issues and highlights measures charity auditors and independent examiners can take to help ensure their work meets the required standards.
What you will learn
After attending the seminar, you will able to:
- Appreciate how recent events, such as the Covid-19 pandemic and the conflict in Ukraine, may impact charity financial statements;
- Consider likely future changes and the ongoing evolution of the Charities SORP;
- Tackle challenging accounting for charities and common problem areas;
- Understand the common deficiencies in charity audit files and how to avoid these;
- Identify other regulatory issues affecting charities and the implications for charity advisors.
Who should attend
- Accountants that prepare charity financial statements or undertake independent examinations or charity audits.
- Charity staff who have responsibility for finance and statutory reporting
A basic understanding of charity financial statements is assumed
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Charities SORP (FRS 102) – accounting and reporting by charities