Effective story telling techniques for prospects and clients
Member price for Online Live: £272 + VAT
Member price for London: £539 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
Online Live, 4 July 2022
London, 24 November 2022
The market for the provision of professional services is facing unprecedented competition. Clients expect more and better for less. If professionals are to be successful in building strong relationships with clients, introducers and prospects, they must be able to communicate key organisational strengths, values and points of differentiation in a memorable and compelling manner, using both the written word and in face to face dialogue.
Storytelling is a powerful tool in the armoury of communication. Used convincingly, a story can convey a powerful message succinctly to ensure that it is memorable and relatable and speaks to reader’s or listener’s experience.
This highly practical and interactive one day workshop, will help guide delegates through the power of storytelling and how it can be utilised to cement key messages and drive engagement. After the workshop delegates will understand how to help themselves and other fee earners craft compelling stories to differentiate, educate, motivate and persuade.
What you will learn
- To understand the current market for professional services - Differentiation, memorability and competition
- To understand drivers of client thinking in the buying of professional services
- Understand the importance of storytelling in the context of discussing value
- What stories to tell. How to align with core messages of your organisation
- Evaluate how to find, build and structure a great story
- Learn how to build stories into pitch documents
- Understand key communication skills when presenting stories face to face
- Understand the importance of language and using words that work
Who should attend
This programme will benefit those who wish to build strong relationships with clients, introducers and prospects by crafting compelling stories to differentiate, educate, motivate and persuade.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org