Effective communication and influencing skills
Member price: £238 + VAT
Non-member price: £280 + VAT
Glasgow, 28 April 2022
Edinburgh, 21 September 2022
Influence is the basis of communication skills. We are influencing all the time. In the modern environment where the 'push' approach of telling people what to do is no longer viable, it needs to be replaced by the 'pull' method of 'soft' influence - influencing people thoughtfully by communicating the merits of your message.
This course gives participants tools, strategies and confidence in how to influence and inspire others in the workplace, whether it's their team, their colleagues, their customers or any stakeholders.
What you will learn
- Build rapport with anyone and get anybody 'onside'
- Understand the nature of charisma and how to develop more of your own personal power
- Lead and inspire other people more effectively
- Understand why some people are more difficult to persuade and putting messages across in ways that will work for these people
- Recognise different personality types and know the key words that work with each
- Recognise other people's values and motivation and frame the message accordingly
- Use non-verbal language to support the spoken message
- Find win-win solutions that satisfy all parties
Who should attend
This course is aimed at all individuals who wish to get their message across more effectively. Managers, leaders, sales-people and anyone who wants to be more persuasive and influential will benefit from this programme.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com