Corporate finance - Introduction to capital raising
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 12 April 2023
Online Live, 8 November 2023
Through a combination of lecturing, discussion and practical examples, this course aims to familiarise you with the various stages of the process of raising capital for both private and public companies.
Gain an insight on the overview of capital structuring – the debt vs. equity choice and the process of raising capital.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those entering into corporate finance roles in professional practice or with commercial companies. It will also be of benefit to Finance Managers and Directors of owner managed businesses.
What you will learn
- Capital structuring – debt or equity?
- Types of debt – (private) loans vs. (public) bonds
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of debt finance
- Outline of steps to raise debt finance
- Raising equity
- Introduction to public equity – IPOs, rights issues and placings
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com