Commercial skills for finance
Member price for Online Live: £335 + VAT
Member price in London: £566 + VAT
Non-member price: £666 + VAT
Online Live, 7 June 2023
Online Live, 8 December 2023
London, 6 September 2023
Finance have a pivotal role to play in ensuring the profitable success of companies. As the dynamic world in which organisations operate continues to evolve, it is critical that finance professionals step change their capability to create insight and add value.
Discover how to influence the strategic direction of a company by demonstrating commercial acumen and becoming a valued business partner.
What you will learn
- Awareness of the dynamics that are shaping the commercial world
- Understanding the evolving role of finance
- Knowing the key steps to becoming a successful finance business partner
- Achieving a step change in your ability to think strategically
- Knowing how to influence the strategic direction of a company
Who should attend
This course is designed for accountants with c3 years’ experience who have the passion and drive to embrace the new skills required of finance professionals.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org