Commercial skills for finance
Member price for Online Live: £272 + VAT
Member price for London: £539 + VAT
Non-member price: £634 + VAT
Online Live, 7 March 2022
Online Live, 5 September 2022
London, 13 June 2022
London, 19 December 2022
Finance have a pivotal role to play in ensuring the profitable success of companies. As the dynamic world in which organisations operate continues to evolve, it is critical that finance professionals step change their capability to create insight and add value.
Discover how to influence the strategic direction of a company by demonstrating commercial acumen and becoming a valued business partner.
What you will learn
- Awareness of the dynamics that are shaping the commercial world
- Understanding the evolving role of finance
- Knowing the key steps to becoming a successful finance business partner
- Achieving a step change in your ability to think strategically
- Knowing how to influence the strategic direction of a company
Who should attend
This course is designed for accountants with c3 years’ experience who have the passion and drive to embrace the new skills required of finance professionals.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org