IFRS changes - what you need to know
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Online Live, 16 November 2021
Although the last major standard to be issued was IFRS 17 in 2017, significant changes are still being made to IFRS Standards. This two hour course is designed to give you an overview of all the recent and impending changes and an understanding of the direction of travel of the International Accounting Standards Board.
The course will also highlight the changes most likely to have a significant practical impact.
What you will learn
Course content will evolve in line with IFRS developments. Current topics include:
- Impacts of Brexit and Covid-19
- Summary of recent IFRS developments
- The future development of IFRS, including Sustainability Standards
- Recent narrow-scope amendments, and annual improvements
- IFRIC update
Completing this course will give you the ability to:
- Understand the state of development of IFRS Standards
- Appraise the impacts of the main recent and impending changes in IFRS Standards
Who should attend
Anyone with an interest in the development of IFRS Standards. This includes preparers, auditors and readers of financial statements prepared under IFRS Standards. A working knowledge of existing standards is assumed.
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com