Free social investment workshops for ICAS members
ICAS members are invited to attend a series of free professional insights workshops on social investment, held by Social Investment Scotland.
The breakfast sessions, which start in October at eight venues across Scotland, are designed for professionals who want to improve their knowledge in social finance, as an increasing number of civil society clients are seeking access to these funds.
The workshops will explore a range of themes, including:
- Understanding the general landscape for social investment
- Sources of capital
- Uses and nature of products
- Typical costs and terms
- Unsecured/secured risk appetites
- The importance of 'impact'
- Government incentives including Social Investment Tax Relief
- Looking to the future.
Venue workshop dates
- Edinburgh: 7 October
- Glasgow: 21 October
- Motherwell/Hamilton: 28 October
- Dundee: 4 November
- Inverness: 1 December
- Aberdeen: 2 December
- Oban: 10 December
- Dumfries: 13 January 2016
How to book
All workshops start at 8.00am and conclude by 9.45am.
Visit the SIS Website to Book