Senior Audit | Bermuda
Recruiter: KPMG Bermuda
Salary: Competitive financial package
Contract type: Permanent
At KPMG our goal is to be the Clear Choice for our Clients, our People and our Community.
KPMG professionals are individuals who take deep, personal accountability for their work; have a passion for excellence; remain driven to achieve their full potential; and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional has a strong work ethic, thrives on challenges, and is dedicated to providing outstanding client services.
We are seeking Seniors to work in our Audit Department. These positions require mature, selfmotivated individuals who are well organised, hardworking, enthusiastic and professional. Candidates must demonstrate they are capable of working with a minimum of supervision and be able to cope with demanding situations that require the ability to multi-task on a daily basis. This is a highly demanding environment with very tight reporting deadlines; therefore, the willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential.
A Senior in the Audit department must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in audit for a public accounting firm preferred;
- Exam-qualified with a recognized accounting institute (such as ACA, CPA, CA and ACCA); first time passes are preferable;
- Strong in-charge experience acting as lead Senior on audits with significant revenues;
- First class written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals;
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to work with clients and staff of all levels; and
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply for the above position, please visit our careers page at kpmg.bm