Senior Associate | Bermuda
Employer: PwC Bermuda
Job title: Senior Associate
Interested in this role?
About the opportunity
As Bermuda’s number one professional services firm, we use the power of our professionals and PwC’s global network to build trust and solve important issues. With 12 partners and more than 200 people, PwC is the largest professional services firm in Bermuda providing Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Legal services. We are the leading provider of services to the insurance and reinsurance industry. From our offices in central Hamilton, we focus on the unique needs of individual markets and help organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for.
We serve the key industries that drive Bermuda's international economy:
- Asset & wealth management
- Banking & capital markets
- Consumer markets
- Government & public services
- Insurance & reinsurance
About the role
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
About the individual
The successful candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University, as well as an accounting designation, such as the CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA, with a minimum of 3 years work experience at a public accounting, or equivalent service organization.