Liquidity Reporting Manager | Glasgow
Recruiter: Meraki Talent
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Benefits: Competitive benefits package
Meraki Accountancy & Finance’s global financial services client based in the heart of Glasgow city centre are looking to add a Liquidity Reporting Manager to the current team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading firm who are market leaders in their field. The successful candidate will help shape reporting processes and be responsible for the development of a finance team.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing sections of the daily, monthly and liquidity reporting for the firm.
- Managing and developing a team of part qualified and qualified staff.
- Working closely alongside internal teams including Regulatory Reporting and Corporate Treasury.
- Undertake analysis of liquidity reporting data to validate, understand and provide commentary on key movements.
- Ensure liquidity reporting adheres to the defined control framework.
- ICAS Qualified with 3 years PQE.
- Experience of leading and developing teams.
- Ability to work to challenging month and quarter end deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Salary between £55,000 - £65,000
- 10% annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave plus stats
- Healthcare and other flexible benefits
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 648 0374.