Interim business partner | Edinburgh
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 p.a.
Contract type: 12-month Interim, full time
Closing date: No set closing date
Interested in this role?
About the role
Interim Finance Business Partner job with our Edinburgh based client. This role is for a 12 month period and report directly to the Head of Business Partnering. The key duties of this role are:
- Production of financial budget plans and reforecasting
- Consolidation of monthly management reports in a timely manner
- Production and interpretation of a variety of ad-hoc financial data and analysis
- Liaising with internal stakeholders providing financial expertise
- Support in the development and training of more junior staff
- Deliver changes to and embed processes that support the new ERP system
About the individual
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Comfortable supporting or partnering with all levels stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills and competent in using relevant accountancy software
- Has developed, reviewed and quality assured business cases with colleagues and with non-finance professionals
- Demonstrable ability to work quickly, flexibly and accurately in a dynamic, changing and pressured environment
- Ability to research, analyse and present complex information effectively with good attention to detail
- Well-developed understanding of relevant legal, statutory and governance applications and turning them into good practice
To find out more on remuneration, the role or to see a full Position Profile, please contact advisor, Mollie Rogerson at Rutherford Cross.