Finance Manager | Glasgow
Recruiter: Meraki Talent
Salary: £45 to 55k plus bonus & benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: No set closing date
Interested in this role?
About the company
Our client, who are a leading Scottish Brand operating within the FMCG industry, are looking to add a newly qualified accountant to their team.
About the role
It is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in a highly interesting and evolving market. The successful candidate will be leading the delivery and implementation of Business Unit management reporting packs. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Lead the definition and agreement of both the format and content of the Business Unit management reporting packs, and support their embedding into the Business Unit teams as a business as usual activity.
- Ensure the reporting provides a broad array of information from which to facilitate the understanding and evaluation of performance, and to make effective decisions, encompassing all relevant areas.
- Define and agree the reporting packs’ KPIs and metric definitions, ensuring all are simple and clear, and yet meaningful for all relevant objectives and processes.
- Ensure that the reporting requirements and KPIs are aligned with code parts principles, the Global Chart of Accounts, and related data hierarchies/ account groupings.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are delivered within an agreed implementation plan, highlighting risks to delivery.
About the individual
- ICAS Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to break down complex financial information and visualise it with simplicity and create clear outputs be used in future decisions
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Experience of change in a complex environment
- To find out more on the role or to see a full Position Profile, please contact email@example.com / 0141 648 0375