Finance manager | Glasgow
Recruiter: Meraki Talent
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in this role?
About the opportunity
Meraki Talent are working in partnership with a historic Scottish firm who are looking to add a Qualified Finance Manager to the current team. This is a newly created role in line with the growth plans of the firm and is an opportunity not to be missed.
About the role
The successful candidate will work closely alongside the Head of Finance across several key areas including Planning& Budgeting, Product Costing and Business Performance Management.
Key duties of the role include:
- Overseeing the creation of the annual budget across all functions.
- Support with the reforecasting process, working closely with sales and operations.
- Lead the month end reporting process covering both financial and non-financial measures.
- Design and oversee the company’s financial control framework.
- Support the Head of Finance with the year end audit and statutory account process.
About the individual
- Qualified Accountant.
- Strong product costing knowledge and experience.
- Excellent background in production of monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working to challenging deadlines.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £55,000
- Annual bonus bases on company and individual performance
- Flexible benefits
What to do next
If you are keen to hear more about the role, please call Greg McDermott on 0141 648 0374 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.