Audit Senior / Assistant Manager | Sydney
Employer: PKF Sydney
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Closing date: No set closing date
Interested in this role?
About the opportunity
Do you share our passion for progress?
PKF is a leader in the mid-market and, despite recent global challenges, we’re not following the same trajectory as some of our bigger competitors; we’re growing at an incredible rate. More and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen. We pride ourselves on our people and so investing in them makes sense, and we do it well.
We are currently seeking Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers to join our growing Sydney team.
About the role
You will be contributing to the team from day one and must be able to demonstrate the skills, motivation and commitment required to work on a wide range of technically challenging audit engagements across a variety of industries.
You’ll have access to best practice data analytics for audit methodologies to ensure your clients and people obtain the best outcomes.
We pride ourselves on providing a good work-life balance and flexible working arrangements, allowing you more time to enjoy the Sydney climate and check out many of the local beaches!
We set high standards, but don’t just look at technical ability, as an Audit Senior or Assistant Manager you’ll be a passionate, talented individual with an ability to lead. Your main focus will be planning, executing and finalising all areas of audit assignments alongside our Managers and Partners to deliver an exceptional client experience.
In return, we offer a highly competitive package, including support with visas and sponsorship and relocation benefits where required.
About the individual
- Between three to six years’ audit experience.
- CA qualified or exam qualified (or equivalent).
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to quickly pick up new concepts.
- Looking to lead significant client interactions.
- Team player able to work at pace and under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate a leadership/coaching style.
- A great communicator able to build relationship internally and with our clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability with an attention to detail.
- Comfortable using a variety of accounting software.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Looking for a new role that comes with opportunity for growth and progression, challenge and a great team.
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We will provide a challenging but supportive environment, with exposure to a diverse cross section of businesses, or the opportunity to specialise if preferred.
All applications to be sent to Jane Fry.