Audit Manager | Cayman Islands
Recruiter: Meraki Talent
Location: Cayman Islands
Salary: Competitive salary package
Benefits: Competitive benefits with full relocation package
Interested in this role?
Meraki Talent are looking for experienced audit professionals to join a leading audit firm in Cayman Islands. This is an Audit Manager role and would be suitable for a driven professional, who wants to challenge themselves and is always thriving for excellence. Cayman Islands is a great, sunny location, and has a large expat community. Cayman is also a buzzing financial hub, and this opportunity offers great career advancement prospects. The Royal Company of Merchants of the City of Edinburgh (the Merchant Company) is a charitable organisation for business and professional people which has been enriching the life of Scotland’s capital for more than 340 years.
- An internationally recognized qualification, such as ACCA or CPA
- Extensive experience of working on funds, insurance, banking, or similar Financial Services clientele
- Exposure to US clientele, and US GAAP would be an advantage
- International market exposure
- Strong communication skills in English and great interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing teams and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in a Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm
- Work under the supervision of, and liaising with, the audit partners
- Being responsible and leading all aspects of auditing from planning stage to finalization
- Supervising and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Leading your team
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Playing a role in advancing the business further
In exchange, you will receive a market competitive salary and benefits package with a full relocation package. Cayman has a thriving financial services sector, and you will become a part of a welcoming, international team. Enjoying great work/life balance means you can take on a wide choice of sporting activities, and enjoy the island life Cayman offers.
Is this for you?
We are looking for: ACCA, ACA, CPA, CTA, CA, US GAAP
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out for a confidential conversation on 0141 648 9416.
Please note: Due to the large number of applications received, we are only able to respond if you have been successful and shortlisted for a position.