Accounts & Business Services Partner | Scotland
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in this role?
About the role
Rutherford Cross has been retained on behalf of the client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers in Scotland, to appoint an Accounts & Business Services Partner. This is a key role in the development of Accounts & Business Services across Scotland, creating and leading a significant portfolio.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you would be joining a thriving firm that employs quality individuals and works to make a long-term difference to its clients’ successes and goals. With strong leadership already in place, the selected professional will immediately gain a reputable peer group and personal advancement through the layers of partnership.
The incoming Accounts & Business Services Partner will be expected to deliver to nine competency areas listed below.
- Client focus
- Planning and delivering results
- Effective decision making
- Developing self and others
- Collaborative team working
- Communication and influence
- Organisational awareness
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Achieving commercial outcomes
This role requires a professional passionate about delivering innovative business solutions to support growth aspirations (company and clients), with a demonstrable track record of engaging new clients and building and nurturing relationships, they will have a strong desire to grow their personal portfolio and to cross sell their colleagues; at all times looking for appropriate opportunity for the firm to help their clients achieve their goals through the provision of appropriate advice.
About the candidate
- Existing Partner/Director within a reputable firm (likely to be Top 10 or Large Independent)
- Demonstrable track record of success with regular, timely career progression
- Technically competent, ensuring credibility in the local market
- Strategic seller with appropriate gravitas and professionalism to influence at board level
- Track record and clear ability to develop business relationships and engage new clients
- Passionate and determined to make their mark, and focused on ensuring their clients and team achieve their potential
To apply, have a confidential discussion, or to see a full role profile, please contact retained advisor Sophie Randles.