Accounts & Business Advisory Services Manager | Glasgow
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: No set closing date
Interested in this role?
Are you experienced working in Accounts & Business Advisory?
Are you keen to work with a variety of clients, gaining valuable experience through first hand interaction?
Would you like to work for a business that supports your development throughout your career?
Well, if you have answered yes then Azets would love to hear from you! We are a Top 10 firm specialising in the SME market, with a firm focus on delivering the right solution to our clients. We champion flexibility, innovation and personal development within our teams, understanding that equipping our people with the right skills and environment will mean we can deliver the best tailored solutions for our clients too. We have an ambitious growth plan and we would love to take you on that journey with us!
About the role
As a Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility
- Oversee your team’s portfolios
- Use of workflow management across the team for your own portfolio
- Deal with all elements of client service with support from Director/Partners for technical areas
- Develop opportunities for the Group and flag to Director/Partner
- More pro-active support, minimising client contact with partners
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Take responsibility for delivery of quality advice
About the individual
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of managing a client portfolio and working with clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
If you are interested to hear more, please contact Rachael.email@example.com to discuss in detail.