ICAS reciprocal routes with other member bodies
If you are a member of certain other International professional bodies then ICAS has a number of agreements and routes whereby you can join ICAS as a member and gain the CA designation.
In addition some of these routes also provide access to the UK Audit Qualification, an ICAS practising certificate and Responsible Individual status, which would allow you prospectively to carry out Statutory Audit work in the UK.
If you are a member of the following bodies and would like to find out further information please contact email@example.com with a copy of your cv and your career path ambition.
- The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants ( HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPAC)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
If you are a member of ACCA or CIPFA in the UK then please consider our Pathways route.