Request for new members to join ICAS’ regulatory and disciplinary governance bodies
Help build trust in the accountancy profession
We would be delighted to hear from both members and non-members who would be interested in joining one of the Boards, Regulatory Committees or Panels involved with ICAS’ regulatory or disciplinary functions. We regularly have vacancies arising for the following bodies:
- Authorisation Committee (with oversight of licensing, monitoring and CPD)
- Discipline & Appeal Panels (from which Discipline & Appeal Tribunals are appointed)
- Discipline Board (responsible for regulatory policy, strategy and oversight)
- Investigation Committee (responsible for the investigation and assessment of the complaints)
- Independent Examiners Panel (solicitors and advocates who review decisions of the Investigation Committee to dismiss a complaint)
- Regulation Board (responsible for regulatory policy, strategy and oversight)
By promoting dynamic regulatory and disciplinary policies, and ensuring that high standards of conduct and competence are maintained, ICAS builds public confidence in the accountancy profession, protecting the reputations of all CAs.
If you would like to assist ICAS in achieving these aims, please get in touch by contacting Nadia Cosans (email@example.com). We will advise you of any vacancies, together with the relevant knowledge, skills or experience requirements.
ICAS is committed to diversity and the equality of opportunity for all appointments. To help us ensure that our Boards and Committees reflect the diverse make up of ICAS’ Membership, we strongly encourage applications from people across all sections of society, and from all backgrounds. Further information is available here.