ICAS Members Board – reporting requirements
ICAS’ regulatory activities are subject to a variety of strict reporting requirements, which ensure not only that there is appropriate oversight of the activities, but also that there is transparency through public reporting.
Internal reporting by the Members Board
ICAS’ General Regulations require the Members Board to report:
- To Council, on an annual basis.
- To the Oversight Board, as and when requested.
The annual report to Council is likely to include the following information:
- Statements from the Chair
- Governance information (e.g. current membership).
- Key strategy, priorities and deliverables for Member engagement.
- Key priorities for the coming year.
Internal reporting to the Members Board
A representative from each UK Area Network sits on Members Board. These representatives report to the Board on the activities of their Area Network and their progress against the delivery of the Member engagement strategy. This enables the Members’ Board to stay abreast of key developments and issues relevant to Members across a range of sectors.