ICAS Service Charter
We offer an easily accessible, professional and knowledgeable service, where doing the right thing in the interest of our members, the public and businesses alike is an integral part of our service.
Our staff undergo continuous training and development to ensure we provide a high quality, professional and knowledgeable service.
We are available to help with queries, via email, online, social media, phone, in writing and in person.
We will be easily accessible
- Our online resources are available to you at all times.
- Our staff are available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
We will be helpful, professional and knowledgeable by
- Having the knowledge and expertise to help you source the information you need.
- Answering your query in a timely, professional and helpful manner.
- Providing clear communication.
- Helping you understand our response.
We will keep you informed by
- Acknowledging your query within one working day and endeavouring to resolve it within two working
- days. Queries relating to your Annual Return and subscriptions may take longer to resolve during busy periods.
- Managing your expectations based on the nature of your query.
- Agreeing with you an acceptable timescale for resolving your query where we are unable to do so within the specified timeframe, and keeping you regularly updated in the meantime.
We will deliver a high quality service by
- Continuously monitoring and improving the services we provide to you.
- Providing a consistent service to all.
- Keeping your data secure and confidential.
We will provide support and services that are relevant to you
- Based on the profile information you provide, including your sector and professional specialisms, we will aim to provide you with information that is relevant to you and your personal development.
We will value and act on your feedback.
We welcome feedback at any time. Members also have the opportunity to feedback to us via an annual survey. If you have a complaint or a compliment we'd like to hear from you. Your feedback helps us to improve the service we provide.
Please contact us by email on – firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +44 (0)131 347 0314
This charter will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that the commitments we make continue to reflect the needs and expectations of our members.