Vacancies at ICAS
ICAS is a professional body for more than 20,000 world class business men and women who work in the UK and in more than 100 countries around the world. Our members have all achieved the internationally recognised and respected CA qualification (Chartered Accountant). We are an educator, examiner, regulator, and thought leader.
To lead the global accountancy and finance profession, we look to employ unique and talented people. We're committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting our staff and have a range of benefits for those who work for us.
Listed below are current vacancies at ICAS:
Head of Business Development
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Development to join the Centre for Business Services at ICAS. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this is a varied role which has responsibility for driving the ICAS strategy for revenue growth, working with product owners, marketing, relationship management and customer experience colleagues to set stretching targets and execute growth plans. The successful individual will also be expected to maximise business opportunities from current relationship and generate new clients.
1. Leading regular sales meetings to set targets and execute plans cross-organisation.
2. Devising and executing plans cross-organisation.
3. Devising and executing business development strategies.
4. Working with relationship management colleagues to optimise business relationships with current clients.
5. Generating new leads for new business.
6. Identifying, researching and assessing market opportunities.
7. Listening to client requirements and providing feedback on their product and customer experience needs to the business; influencing future product plans in order to maximise business opportunities.
8. Leading and working with colleagues in preparation and delivery of pitches and tenders.
9. Prioritising effectively to ensure that Business Development resource is directed to the areas of greatest opportunity.
10. Provide effective management and leadership for the Partnerships and Business Development teams.
11. Provide oversight of the partnerships and sponsorship programme, ensuring effective delivery of partnership agreements.
12. Own the income target for the Partnerships revenue and drive growth objectives, working in conjunction with colleagues across the business to maximise opportunities for partnership working.
13. Reporting on opportunities and performance in relation to growth targets and business development priorities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solid business development experience and evidence of achieving financial targets.
- Experience of driving results and commercial activity.
- Experience of setting and driving sales strategies.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Good knowledge of business/accountancy profession in the UK.
- Good IT skills.
- Proven leadership and management ability.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th December 2018.
Please note that interviews for this role will take place early January.
Volunteering opportunities at ICAS
ICAS also has a range of volunteering opportunities available for CAs, including voluntary charity positions, voluntary committee opportunities, and volunteer opportunities for members who are retired or on a career break.