Chartered Accountants Worldwide
In a complex global economy, talented, ethical and committed professionals have never been more highly valued.
Launched on 27 February 2013, Chartered Accountants Worldwide is an initiative by the leading chartered institutes to support, develop and promote the vital role that chartered accountants play throughout the global economy. It creates a community of hundreds of thousands of chartered accountants and students who share a commitment to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice.
Connecting to over 310,000 chartered accountants we:
- Promote the commitment of our global membership to the highest standards of professional and ethical practice
- Create greater opportunities globally for those seeking to become or develop as chartered accountants – and those looking to train or employ them
- Share expertise and innovation to maintain chartered accountancy's position as the preeminent qualification for those in accountancy, finance and business.
Together, we're committed to ensuring that our members continue to stand apart – defining excellence throughout their career, throughout the world.
Who is in Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
For more information on Chartered Accountants Worldwide visit charteredaccountantsworldwide.com
Why launch Chartered Accountants Worldwide now?
We believe now, more than ever, it is important to explain what makes chartered accountants different and the high ethical and professional standards to which they operate.
What are the benefits to members of institutes participating in Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
Chartered Accountants Worldwide is about creating global recognition of the status and value our members have as a consequence of qualifying as chartered accountants. They already enjoy reciprocal membership of our respective bodies. This initiative enhances that relationship.
Where can I find out more about Chartered Accountants Worldwide?
We have developed a dedicated website charteredaccountantsworldwide.com which provides a wealth of information for members, students and employers. It also includes an online version of No ordinary business minds, which features interviews with leading chartered accountants around the world.